Jun 23, 2017

Status update - TS4 penis

I've been missing for some time: dealing with some health issues, doing a lot of work on other projects, learning how the TS4 morphing system works, and developing a tool to make the resources for custom morphs. Now that I've successfully made a new face slider and am almost done with an enhanced butt slider, I'm going to come back to the penis and work on a new version that will hopefully be more reliable, have morphs and presets, and not have the thigh morph distortion. How well I can do with the gender frame issues remains to be seen but I'll do my best.

12 comments:

  1. thank you for all the hard work you do :) hope you're feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you well. Go for it. Your mods are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that you have had to deal w/health issues. Sure hope that you will be able to resolve them and feel better as well. I have always loved your work and thank you for your continued dedication to the Sims Community. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you good health! Thanks so much for all the mods you make, I can't play Sims without them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you speedy recovery, Cmar. Your mods are amazing!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing the best for you man. Thanks for the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you best of luck for your upcoming edits and new mods. Also get better soon. Thank you for your hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are feeling much better now Cmar. You are my favourite modder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. im a fan of sims 3 mods

    ReplyDelete
  10. As reported by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the SINGLE reason this country's women get to live 10 years more and weigh an average of 42 pounds less than us.

    (And really, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and really, EVERYTHING to related to "how" they eat.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    Tap on this link to reveal if this short questionnaire can help you discover your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete